The Rosetta Ethos
- Show kindness and respect towards each other.
- Challenge ourselves to be the very best that we can in all aspects of our lives.
- Be confident and motivated lifelong learners who can positively contribute to our ever changing modern society.
- Look after our bodies and minds and know how to keep ourselves safe and happy.
- Celebrate, embrace and show tolerance to people from all cultures and backgrounds.
Songs Representing Rosetta Primary School
Proud by Heather Small
What have you done today to make you feel proud?
R-E-S-P-E-C-T by Aretha Franklin
R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me.
Reach Out and Touch Somebody's Hand by Diana Ross
Reach out and touch...somebody's hand...make this world a better place...
Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Somewhere over the rainbow...way up high...and the dreams that you dreamed of...once in a lullaby